Castran Gilbert acknowledges the importance of protecting the privacy of its members and the privacy of other users who may access services provided via the Castran Gilbert website. The following privacy statement applies to all information provided by individuals or organizations seeking services or providing information to Castran Gilbert.
This copyright statement forms part of the legally binding agreement between you and Castran Gilbert (Aust.) Pty. Ltd. governing your use of the Castran Gilbert site. By using and continuing to use this site, you are deemed to have accepted these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you should not continue using this site.
All rights to this site and the material available on this site are owned by Castran Gilbert (Aust.) Pty. Ltd. and their licensors.
The Site Content is supplied solely for reference purposes.
You must not reproduce, copy, communicate, distribute, publish or use any part of the Site Content for any purpose whatsoever except as expressly permitted under this copyright statement or with the prior written permission of Castran Gilbert (Aust.) Pty. Ltd., unless this constitutes a fair dealing for the purposes of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
In particular, you must not use any of the data on this site for commercial purposes or commercial gain (except as permitted below), or to establish, operate or maintain your own product or service offering.
However, you may download and print individual listings for your own use in the course of the normal use of this site for directory assistance purposes.
In addition, you must not:
- whether through the use of additional software or otherwise, data mine or conduct automated searches of this site or the Site Content;
- incorporate any of the Site Content with any other material, including advertising and promotional material; create links to this site from any other website on the internet or frame or mirror this site without the prior written permission of Castran Gilbert (Aust.) Pty. Ltd.; tamper with, hinder the operation of or make any modifications to this site or the Site Content;
- knowingly transmit any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other disabling feature to or via this site;
- use this site or the Site Content to send commercial, unsolicited or bulk electronic messages to anyone or in any other way which would constitute an infringement of the Spam Act 2003 (Cth); or
- attempt to do, or permit any other person to do, any of the above acts.