11 / 200 Brighton Street
Richmond VIC 3121
This one-bedroom apartment is located in the lush greenery of the iconic “Ice Works” group. Positioned on the 1st floor this apartment captures the very essence of inner-urban living in an unbeatable Richmond location.
The apartment comprises;
– Security entrance and undercover parking accessed through remote control security gate
– Open plan living room with an abundance of natural light
– Modern kitchen with large breakfast bench, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and it is designed to show case the entire apartment
– A hall way takes you to the bathroom complete with bath and washing machine taps
– Bedroom with built in robes with access to a sunny balcony to soak up the sunshine
– The entrance to the apartment is via your own very front court yard which could be dressed up to make any guest feel welcome and comfortable to relax when visiting.
– Brand new reverse cycle air conditioning.
The superb location of this one-bedroom apartment is close to restaurants, gyms, transport and shops. It is only a short stroll across the bridge to Chapel Street and getting into the city could not be easier from this location. This apartment won’t last long.
To inspect this property, you need to book a time through our online booking system.
To do this on-line please;
1. click the “Book an Inspection Time” tab.
2. From the options available please select the day and time that you can inspect the property.
3. Please make sure you register to attend the inspection by entering your name and contact details into the system. If you do not register, you may not receive important information about the property and the inspection time.
4. If you cannot find a suitable day or time that is on offer or if you would like to know more about the property, please tick the box and one of our dedicated Leasing Consultants will contact you and arrange a private appointment to inspect the property.
- Price $375 PW / $1629 PCM