Impressively designed by Melbourne-founded firms Tecture and Perkins Architects, Attica offers a series of seven meticulously crafted townhomes that challenge the perceived boundaries of modern design. The residences are ideally located in a quiet tree lined street but at the centre point of everything that marks Melbourne as one of the globe’s best places to live in — incredibly close to both Carlisle and Chapel streets, all while the ocean’s waves meet the seashore in nearby St Kilda and Elwood.
Each of Attica’s townhomes is founded on a timeless, rich monochromatic palette of carefully selected high-end materials. And ingeniously designed to maximise the flow and use of interior spaces, creating a variety of calm and sophisticated settings — both open plan and private.
• Large open-plan living spaces
• Designer entertainers kitchens
• Fully integrated Miele appliances
• Natural stone finishes throughout
• Chevron oak timber flooring
• Terazzo floor tiles
• Illuminated fluted glass cabinetry
• Brushed gold fixtures & fittings
• Reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Large private outdoor entertaining areas
• Automatic lock-up garages