The Canopy on Normanby
New residences & green spaces influenced by nature & informed by history.
- Exclusive pre-launch opportunity
- New 3,000sqm park with Melbourne’s first urban Miyawaki forest
- Architecture & Interiors by Hayball
- Landscape Architecture by OCULUS
- 5 Star Green Star, 7.5 Average NatHERS Rating
- Stone’s throw from South Melbourne Market, Crown Casino and CBD
- Rooftop onsen-inspired spa, BBQ & alfresco dining
- EV vehicle charging & onsite e-mobility hub
- Smart access and home automation available
- Construction commencing mid-2023 – buy now for maximum Stamp Duty savings
Learn about The Canopy
Register now for a pre-launch opportunity
An urban forest, captivating green spine and inviting rooftop garden welcome you home to The Canopy on Normanby. Developed by veteran global townmaker Gamuda Land and brought together by a local team of leading experts, this new mixed-use community in South Melbourne sets a new standard for authentic, meaningful sustainability.
The Canopy’s new forest park, leafy garden bowls and incorporation of Indigenous Australian references charts a new course for biophilic design principles and a commitment to creating genuine neighbourhoods. The project celebrates its unique sense of place, from the building design through to the spacious, bright residences and rich greenery on the façade, roof, podium and ground level.
With a 5 Star Green Star sustainability rating and 7.5 Average NatHERS rating, The Canopy’s 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences have been designed to anticipate the requirements of modern life. Other modern features on offer include an onsite e-mobility hub, EV charging stations, smart access and home automation.
Come home to The Canopy – an expansive, peaceful address to grow and thrive.
Team behind The Canopy
Developer: Gamuda Land
Gamuda Land was established in 1995 and is part of Gamuda Berhad – a leading international engineering, construction and infrastructure group. The multi award-winning developer has built over 52,000 homes across Australia, UK, Malaysia, Vietnam & Singapore.