With winter well and truly setting upon Melbourne, there is no slowing down at Habitat!!
Current status of works onsite are:
– Garden beds have now all been waterproofed and soil was ‘blown in’ last week.
– The northern side scaffold has now been removed.
– The southern side facade panels are being completed and scaffold will be removed by the end of this week.
– Planting will commence end of this week.
– Relevant authority inspections and certification has commenced.
The completion of Habitat is now anticipated for early August 2019, with settlement to occur thereafter. This is subject to favourable conditions or unforeseen delays.
We anticipate bank valuation inspections to commence in mid July. You will receive a seperate email with exact dates, closer to this time.
Please ensure you follow habitat_abbotsford instagram for regular photo updates of progress on site.