Great news! Your legal representative has now been sent a letter advising of your upcoming settlement.

Please ensure you are ready and that your legal representative books in your settlement date, with the developers solicitor, in order to avoid any late penalty interest.

If you have any concerns regarding your settlement position, please contact Katrina Hope at Property Settlement Solutions immediately on or call 03 8582 8975.

Key Collection

Once settlement has been confirmed by your legal representative, your townhouse keys will be available for collection from Property Settlement Solutions between 9.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.

Property Settlement Solutions
Suite 4, Level 3
29 Stewart Street (Building directly behind the Slimform building)
Richmond VIC 3121
Ph: 03 8582 8975

Please ensure that your settlement has taken place and you have received confirmation from your conveyancer/solicitor, before arranging the collection of your keys.

Please note: Once settlement has been confirmed by your conveyancer or solicitor, it may take some time for Property Settlement Solutions to be notified. Therefore please allow adequate time (one hour) after your confirmation of settlement before picking up your keys.

If you would like a representative to collect the keys on your behalf, they must bring a written authority (written by you, the purchaser) authorising them to collect your keys. Your representative must bring this form together with his/her photo identification to collect keys, otherwise the keys will not be released.

Please complete this form if you would like a representative to collect your townhouse keys. They must bring this completed form with them when picking up your keys.

Owners Corporation Management

Your Owners Corporation management team is:

Strata Plan
P: 1300 278 728

Please click here for important information from your Strata Plan.

Connecting Your Utilities

Immediately after settlement, you will be responsible for the connection of utilities to your townhouse.

Please contact your preferred electricity provider.

It is important that this is done to ensure that there is no interruption in service.

Cold water is provided by South East Water.

If you are an owner occupier, the transfer of land paperwork will amend your account details automatically therefore you will not need to contact Yarra Valley Water.

If you are leasing out your property, your tenant will need to create an account with South East Water.

South East Water
Ph: 131 694

Post Settlement Maintenance Issues

To report issues that may arise post settlement (but within your maintenance period), please email