With construction just completed, Alfriston House combines high-end finishes, superior design and an envious location to deliver outstanding inner-city living.
Setting a new benchmark for luxury and convenience, these highly appointed townhouses, each serviced by their own internal lift, have been carefully crafted to foster a sense of calm.
Architectural inspiration derived from Scandi minimalism emphasises spacious, open plan living and a functional aesthetic. Designed by multi-award-winning firm C. Kairouz Architects, urban living doesn’t get any better than this. Designed by John Patrick Landscape Architects, outdoor spaces are oriented to capture sunlight and offer seclusion.
– Large open plan living spaces
– Private internal Lifts within each individual residence
– High ceilings throughout
– Designer kitchens
– Natural stone finishes
– Integrated Miele appliances
– Induction cooktops
– Oak timber flooring
– Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
– Secure Basement Car parking for 2 cars
– Additional storage
Located in the highly sought after bayside suburb of Elwood, residents are afforded all that this convenient area offers, from cafés, restaurants and,
moments away, to endless shopping and retail right on your front door.
– 150m to Trams, 400m to Trains
– 300m to Brighton Rd retail and dining precinct
– 500m to St Kilda Botanical Gardens
– 1km to Elwood Beach
– 6km to CBD